As a leading global online retailer, we ship thousands of orders daily all over the world. Just buy and enjoy our great service, we ship direct to your door.
Latest shipping update notification:
1. Due to the typhoon three times in October 2019, the route to Japan has been backlogged, and the mail (package) sent to Japan has been delayed. Due to the recent international air transport processing and US mail (parcel) processing factors, there is a certain backlog in mail (parcels) exported to the United States. From now on, there will be delays in mail (parcels) sent to the United States.
2. Due to the activities of China's “11.11” shopping promotion festival, mails (packages) sent to various countries around the world will be delayed. The actual arrival time will be delayed by 3-5 business days than expected.
3. We will update the latest information in time, thank you for your attention.
We've put a lot of focus on making sure the items get delivered to our customers as quickly as possible. So lately we've upgraded our shipping system to provide better service:
Country or Region
Shipping Time (Business days)
Free for orders over US$20 otherwise US$3.98
You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
- All packages have specific tracking information.
- You will receive an e-mail notifying you once your order has shipped. The email will include a unique parcel tracking number. The status of your order can be reviewed by logging into "My Account". Click on " My Order " to review your order status and/or obtain a tracking number.
- It may take a few days to follow order shipment before the Tracking number becomes active on the courier's system. If the information has not appeared on the courier's website, please try again later.
- Shipping times can be affected by variable customs clearance times or public holidays. If you have not received your package based on the above estimates, please kindly submit a ticket for help.Manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. Unfortunately this is outside of our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday. If you have not received your package based on the above estimates, please kindly submit a ticket for help.
- Due to longer customs clearance times, post express times have been extended to 15-30 days for Brazil and 10-15 days for all other destinations in Latin America.
- CMOBOY ships all packages from our warehouse and distribution center.
- The shipping time exclude the item processing time
WHAT IS ITEM PROCESSING TIME
The Item Processing Time is the time from receiving your order to physically dispatching your order. After receiving your order, we conduct rigorous Quality Control checks and tests in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment to meet your satisfaction. This can involve detailed in-house checks: material quality, zippers, seams, embellishments and motifs, interiors, lining, etc. The total processing time varies depending on the complexity, design and size of the specific product or article. Larger orders will naturally take longer. The average processing time is approximately 4 business days; however, please note that the processing time can also be affected by the stock status of individual items, the time of the year, national holidays, etc. If your order includes very popular items that are experiencing stock availability issues, then the order can take 5-10 business days to process and dispatch. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused by these delays and thank you for your patience.
Shipments from all of our warehouses are delivery duty unpaid. Therefore, any and all customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. If any, these charges must be paid by the customers.Customers take full liability for all return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes. Please note that according to customs regulations, CMOBOY cannot declare purchased items as a gift or list an amount that lower than the actual product price.